Monday, February 8, 2010

Two New Pages Added to This Blog!

I'm so excited - I actually accomplished a technogeek thing today (thanks to Thomas Macentee's easy-to-follow instructions on GeneaBloggers) and added two new pages to Greta's Genealogy Bog: The Texas Team and The South Carolina Crew. These pages contain lists of blogs that have a Texas or South Carolina connection. If your blog has that connection and you do not see it on the list, let me know in a comment to this post or by using the Contact button on the left of this blog and I will add it. The South Carolina Crew in particular could probably use an update. The next page to be added will probably be a list of the families that I am researching.

5 comments:

  1. Greta, that is just Way Cool! And so Technogeekie! i can hardly wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joan! Yes, I think now that Blogger has added this feature, there's no stopping us GeneaBloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for us of pages! I'm glad GeneaBloggers could inspire you! I wonder what other uses for pages folks will come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just tried adding a page for all my surnames, and it was relatively easy. I'm trying to come up with some other ideas! I like your links idea...

    ReplyDelete
  5. gb and Heather - The surname page will be next. I'm not sure what comes after that, but I'm having fun making plans!

    ReplyDelete