Saturday, February 20, 2010

Timeline for Emily Tarrant Moore



Here is my timeline for the life of Emily Tarrant Moore (Task B, Challenge 4 in the GeneaBloggers Games). It was created on TimeToast. As you can see, there are not very many dates on it - something to work on in the future. When I only knew a year, I entered January 1 as the month and day.

(Do I get extra points because initially Blogger would not accept the post - "Tag is not closed: Embed" - so I googled the problem and found that the code generated on TimeToast needed to have some code (I can't put it here because then it still won't publish my post!) added at the end?)

2 comments:

  1. Greta,
    I have enjoyed this journey with you and your mystery Normans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you have enjoyed it - the last installment is tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete