Friday, February 26, 2010

Family and Friends Newsletter Friday 26 February 2010

It has been a busy and exciting week.

Research

Norman

Still working on the Elijah Norman family. Also completed an eight-part series on “Mystery Normans and Source Citations.”

I love that some of my “Norman men” have names like Jewell and Fay.

GeneaBloggers Games

GeneaBloggers rock, and so do these games! This has been so much fun: cheering one another on and trying to learn new things, get things organized, and collect those source citations! Bravo to the organizers for making this so enjoyable!

Blogging

Karen at Karen About Genealogy has eloquently voiced some reservations about WDYTYA in “Why I’m Not Excited About WDYTYA.”

Congratulations to all of the bloggers who were named to Family Tree Magazine's 40 Best Genealogy Blogs list. I am so honored to be in the company of writers whose work I admire.

No comments:

Post a Comment