Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 8 of the GeneaBloggers Games

Completed Task B for Challenge 6 – Joined Findagrave and added 12 memorials and 19 pictures.

Completed Task D for Challenge 3 – added 7 photos to iPhoto for a total of 21, added 4 photo folders on iPhoto, and moved photos into those folders.

Added 10 new source citations (Challenge 1).

Completed Task B for Challenge 4 – created a timeline for my great-great grandmother Emily Tarrant Moore at TimeToast and posted it on my blog (after figuring out why it wouldn’t post the timeline).

Completed Task C for Challenge 5 – preposted a total of three articles (Last installment of “Mystery Normans” will appear tomorrow).

This leaves preparation of a comprehensive backup and security plan for Challenge 2 to get a bronze and adding 17 more sources for Challenge 1 to get a platinum.

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the great work Greta. I do want you to know how you have helped me---first, I didn't know about those additional pages we could add to the blog before I read your blog awhile back and also thank you for sending me where to find the place to post date a blog. THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome, Linda. Isn't it exciting to learn these new skills? Participating in the GeneaBloggers games has really inspired and helped me to learn some really neat new things.

    ReplyDelete