Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 7 of the GeneaBloggers Games

Added three new source citations

That’s all for today and is typical of the slow pace this workweek. I will really have to pull out the stops to accomplish what I need to do this weekend, since I won’t have much time during the weekdays next week.

Here are my current standings, what I hope/want/need to do, and what doing all of that would yield:

Challenge 1: 23 citations (Silver)
Challenge 2: Nothing yet
Challenge 3: Tasks A, B, and E (Gold)
Challenge 4: Tasks A, C, D, and E (Diamond)
Challenge 5: Tasks A, B, D, and E (Diamond)
Challenge 6: Tasks A, F, and G (Gold)

To Do

27 more citations for a Platinum on Challenge 1
Task A for a Bronze on Challenge 2
Complete Task D for a Diamond on Challenge 3
Task B for a Platinum on Challenge 4
One more prepost to complete Task C for a Platinum on Challenge 5
Possibly Task B for a Diamond on Challenge 6

4 comments:

  1. I decided I don't have enough time at the moment to participate in the Olympics, but I'm cheering you on from the sidelines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do a time line for quite a few. Is that feature free? I should try it. One of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Shelley - I think it helped me today - it has been a "high activity" day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rootdigger - Yes, TimeToast is free, though you do have to sign up. I think it will be useful, though I hope they tweak the date entry feature so that you can just enter a year without the day and month.

    ReplyDelete