Sunday, January 4, 2009

Photo Identification

As you can see from reading the post below, I have stumbled onto a little mystery. The photos in question may not be of the same person, but my search through my mother's old photo albums has made me realize how many pictures I have inherited in which I do not know some or all of the people. In the past I have enlisted my cousins' help in identifying some other old photos through a group e-mail. I have decided to simplify the process by creating a special photo album on my Facebook page (starting with the photos below) that will eventually have all of my "mystery photographs." Several of my cousins are on Facebook, so I am hoping to get some good results from this ... or drive my cousins as crazy as these mystery photographs are driving me!

2 comments:

  1. Greta

    Have you also posted copies over at Dead Fred (http://www.deadfred.com/)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaack - you're right - I should definitely do that. You know, this should have been one of my resolutions, to make a systematic effort to get these mystery photos ID'd. Well, even if it is a late resolution, I can make a stab at it. Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete